Monday 4th of June, 2018
10 am Cairo Time (GMT+2)
When the time comes, a ‘Join’ button will appear here. You can also apply below to receive the link to join in your email.
Bridges and Boundaries in Movement Disorders
We are glad to announce this upcoming eight-week online course in collaboration with the International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society and Ain Shams University. If you are interested, please apply below.
View the PDF version for full details
- Approach to Patients with Movement Disorders and Phenomenology of Different Movement Disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease: Diagnosis and Clinical Features (Early and Advanced,) Motor and Non-motor Fluctuations
- Clinical Session: Live Case Discussion – Parkinson’s (Round Table)
- Parkinson’s Plus: Syndromes, Diagnosis, and Management from Basic to New Updates
- Management of Early Parkinson’s Disease and Neuroprotection
- Non invasive Brain Stimulation for Parkinson’s disease
- Clinical Case Discussion: Live Cases of Parkinson’s
- Updates on the Pathophysiology of Basal Ganglia
- Patient Selection for Deep Brain Stimulation in Parkinson’s Disease
- DBS for Parkinson’s Disease
- Lesioning in the DBS Era
- Rehabilitation in Spasticity
- Pathophysiology of Spasticity and Pharmacological Treatment.
- Clinical Approach to Management of Hypertonia
- Selective Denervation Procedures for Spasticity
- Clinical Round: Live Cases of Spasticity and Gait Affection
- How to Approach Diagnosis and Differential Diagnosis in a Patient Presented with Tremors and clinical Examination of Tremor Patient
- Wilson Disease and Iron storage disease
- DBS in Tremors
- Lesioning in Tremors
- Clinical Cases Discussion: Live Case of Tremors
- Dystonia: Approach to Diagnosis and Differential Diagnosis and How to Examine a Patient with Dystonia
- Chorea, Diagnosis, and Management and Most Common Used Scales
- Intrathecal Baclofen Pump for Spasticity
- Clinical Case Discussion: Live cases of Dystonia
- Patient Selection in Dystonia and Hyperkinetic Movement Disorders.
- DBS in Dystonia
- Follow up and Programming for DBS patients
- Clinical Round: Preoperative assessment of DBS Patients
- Paroxysmal Dyskinesias
- Myoclonus: Diagnosis and Management
- Restless Leg Syndrome and Other Sleep Related Movement Disorders
- Drug Induced Movement Disorders
- Clinical Cases: Live Cases of Chorea and Myoclonus
The course will take place online but onsite attendees are welcome at Ain Shams Faculty of Medicine, Neurology Department.
This course is intended for general Neurologists within the years of their completion of general Neurological training , and Neurologists who are already enrolled in Movement Disorder training. And Neurosurgeons who works in the field of functional movement disorders.
- Reach a diagnosis on straightforward movement disorders cases, and examine a patient with movement disorders
- Propose a differential diagnosis on more complex movement disorders patients
- Present a movement disorders case history
- Design, review and modify a patient treatment plan